Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
'The Yukon Freezer hand-crank ice cream machine, ca. 1935, from the Skolfield-Whittier House in Brunswick.
A crank handle fits into slots on the top of the rim, which turns a gear to rotate the ingredients for ice cream inside the container.
About This Item
- Title: Ice cream freezer, Brunswick, ca. 1935
- Creator: Peerless Freezer Company
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Local Name: Skolfield-Whittier House
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: tin, paper
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm x 22.86 cm
- Local Code: SWH
- Collection: Skolfield-Whittier Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dairy products
- Ice cream, ices, etc.
- Frozen desserts
- Peerless Freezer Company (Mass.)--Manufactures
- Ice cream freezers
- food processing tools and equipment
- ice cream
- Skolfield-Whittier Housefood processing tools and equipment
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.