Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
Two tiered plates from the Skolfield-Whittier House kitchen in Brunswick, ca. 1900.
Such a tiered plate stand was used to serve cookies or small sweets, often with tea.
About This Item
- Title: Tiered plate stand, Brunswick, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Skolfield-Whittier House
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: ceramic, metal
- Dimensions: 30.48 cm x 25.4 cm
- Local Code: SWH
- Collection: Skolfield-Whittier Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.