Dee's Ice Cream cone wrapper, Brunswick, ca. 1955
Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
"It's a WHOPPER!' sugar cone honey roll paper wrapper, ca. 1955.
Dee's Ice Cream, a product of the Dionne family at Crystal Spring Farm on Pleasant Hill Road in Brunswick, was in production from the 1940s to around 1970.
Currently owned by the Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust, Crystal Spring Farm is now on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Title: Dee's Ice Cream cone wrapper, Brunswick, ca. 1955
- Creator: Dee's Ice Cream
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: 1940 - 1970
- Local Name: Crystal Spring Farm
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberladn
- State: ME
- Media: paper
- Dimensions (cm): 15.2 x x 5.72
- Local Code: 2004.19.1.1
- Collection: Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.