Dee's Ice Cream cone wrapper, Brunswick, ca. 1955
Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
"It's a WHOPPER!' sugar cone honey roll paper wrapper, ca. 1955.
Dee's Ice Cream, a product of the Dionne family at Crystal Spring Farm on Pleasant Hill Road in Brunswick, was in production from the 1940s to around 1970.
Currently owned by the Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust, Crystal Spring Farm is now on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Title: Dee's Ice Cream cone wrapper, Brunswick, ca. 1955
- Creator: Dee's Ice Cream
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: 1940 - 1970
- Local Name: Crystal Spring Farm
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberladn
- State: ME
- Media: paper
- Dimensions (cm): 15.2 x x 5.72
- Local Code: 2004.19.1.1
- Collection: Brunswick-Topsham Land Trust
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.