Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
Dee's butter pecan ice cream pint, ca. 1950.
Dee's ice cream was produced and packaged at Crystal Spring Farm, owned by the Dionne Family, from the 1940s to 1970.
About This Item
- Title: Dee's Ice Cream Pint, Brunswick, ca. 1950
- Creator: Dee's Ice Cream
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Local Name: Crystal Spring Farm
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: waxed cardboard
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 9.75 cm x 6 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.