Capt. John W. Deering estate, Kennebunkport, 1890
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is an architectural drawing of the front elevation of the stable of the Capt. John W. Deering summer estate in Kennebunkport, drawn by John Calvin Stevens.
- Title: Capt. John W. Deering estate, Kennebunkport, 1890
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: 1890
- Subject Date: 1890
- Town: Kennebunkport
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Architectural drawing
- Local Code: Coll. 209 3-A-7
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.