Division of the Tyng and Lowell estates, ca. 1760
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Manuscript map 18 used by the commissioners (Plymouth Company) in the division of the Tyng and Lowell Estates, Plymouth Company records.
- Title: Division of the Tyng and Lowell estates, ca. 1760
- Creator: Plymouth Company
- Creation Date: circa 1760
- Subject Date: circa 1760
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Ink, wash on paper, map
- Dimensions (cm): 38 x 31
- Local Code: Coll. 60, Map #18
- Collection: Plymouth Company papers, 1749-1816
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps--Early works to 1800
Plymouth Company (1749-1816)--Records and correspondence--Maps--Early works to 1800
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.