Endcliffe summer residence, ca. 1900
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A presentation drawing by Portland architect John Calvin Stevens shows Endcliffe, a vacation residence for F.W. Moss.
- Title: Endcliffe summer residence, ca. 1900
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 27 x 46
- Local Code: Coll. 209 Box 3 rec. 805
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.