Juvenile Temperance Society pledge, 1864
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Pledge form signed by Ella R. Guilford of the Juvenile Temperance Society or Pledge of Hope, including the words of the actual pledge. The form also includes the signatures of O.P. Tuckerman, Superintendant and S.L. Carleton, President, March 23, 1864.
- Title: Juvenile Temperance Society pledge, 1864
- Creator: Juvenile Temperance Society
- Creation Date: 1864-03-23
- Subject Date: 1864-03-23
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 21 x 17
- Local Code: Coll. 2093 1/4
- Collection: Charles Burden Temperance Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.