Juvenile Temperance Society pledge, 1864
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Pledge form signed by Ella R. Guilford of the Juvenile Temperance Society or Pledge of Hope, including the words of the actual pledge. The form also includes the signatures of O.P. Tuckerman, Superintendant and S.L. Carleton, President, March 23, 1864.
- Title: Juvenile Temperance Society pledge, 1864
- Creator: Juvenile Temperance Society
- Creation Date: 1864-03-23
- Subject Date: 1864-03-23
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 21 x 17
- Local Code: Coll. 2093 1/4
- Collection: Charles Burden Temperance Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.