Skowhegan's Second High School Building
Contributed by Skowhegan History House
This Building was built in 1858 to replace the Bloomfield Academy Building and become the community's first high school open to all at no charge.
- Title: Skowhegan's Second High School Building
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1858
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: hand colored Post Card
- Local Code: pc_lr_usms_mh
- Collection: Laura Richter Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.