Charlie Goon Laundry, Washington Street, Sanford
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Nearly every town of any size in Maine had at least one Chinese hand laundry about the time of World War I. To the left is the Charley Goon Laundry in Sanford.
- Title: Charlie Goon Laundry, Washington Street, Sanford
- Town: Sanford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2080 Box 5/1
- Collection: Chinese American collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.