Protesting proposed federal budget cuts, 1981
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Nearly 2,000 people marched through Augusta on April 15, 1981, protesting President Reagan's proposed cuts in services to elderly and low-income people.
- Title: Protesting proposed federal budget cuts, 1981
- Creator: UPI
- Creation Date: 1981-04-15
- Subject Date: 1981-04-15
- Town: Augusta
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions (cm): 16 x 26
- Local Code: Coll. 1880, Box 4/4
- Collection: United Press International (UPI)
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.