Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photograph of Monument Square in Portland, looking west on Congress Street with a trolley in view, ca. 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Trolley, Monument Square, Portland, ca.1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Looking west on Congress
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.