Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Station in Presque Isle
Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This image is contained in the nine voulme published collection of photographs titled, "Art Work of Aroostook County, Maine," 1895, v. 8. A complete set of volumes is owned by the Houlton Historical and Art Museum.
- Title: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Station in Presque Isle
- Creator: W.H. Parish Publishing Co., Chicago
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Local Name: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Station
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: photogravure print, ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 18.4 x 24
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.