Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The rocking chair sales area with a wooden aisle, curtains to separate sections, potted plants, and ceiling decorations at Atherton Furniture Co., Waterville, about 1910.
About This Item
- Title: Rocking chairs, Atherton Furniture Co., Waterville, ca. 1910
- Creator: Judge, W. A.
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 13
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Atherton Furniture Company (Waterville, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- Rocking chairs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Waterville
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.