Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Carpets and rugs are displayed in the window of Atherton Furniture Store, Main Street, Waterville.
About This Item
- Title: Carpet window, Atherton Furniture, Waterville, ca. 1910
- Creator: Corson
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Large--Box 8
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.