Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The range department at Atherton Furniture Co., Waterville, shows the layout of the store with wooden aisles and departments separated by floor-to-ceiling support beams.
About This Item
- Title: Range department, Atherton Furniture, Waterville, c. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Large--Box 8; P85-17-14
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Furniture stores--Maine--Waterville
- Atherton Furniture Store (Waterville, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.