Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Photograph shows the interior of the Atherton Furniture Store, Main Street, Waterville. Note the male clerk and customers.
About This Item
- Title: Lamp department, Atherton Furniture, Waterville, c. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 22 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 13 ; P85-17-5
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Atherton Furniture Store (Waterville, Me.)--Photographs
- Furniture stores--Maine--Waterville
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.