Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bicylists are relaxing in front of the Checkley Hotel, Prout's Neck Road, Scarborough. The hotel was built as a boarding house in 1877. It was on the end of Prout's Neck.
About This Item
- Title: Bicyclists relaxing, Scarborough, ca. 1895
- Creator: Harvard Studio, Middle Street
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Local Name: Prouts Neck
- Town: Scarborough
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--OS--Box 7; 2590.12*
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.