Atherton Furniture Store, Free Street, Portland
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Atherton's Furniture at the corner of Free and Center streets, Portland, in the 1960s. To the left is the Bosworth Memorial Hall, a Civil War Museum.
- Title: Atherton Furniture Store, Free Street, Portland
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Streets--Free; P85-17-4
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.