Steam tug Lester L, Kennebunkport, 1894
Contributed by Brick Store Museum
The steam tug Lester L (the L stands for Langley) was built by David Clark at Kennebunkport in 1894.
It was used to tow barges up the Piscataqua River at Portsmouth, N. H.
- Title: Steam tug Lester L, Kennebunkport, 1894
- Creator: Houdlette, A. B.
- Creation Date: 1894
- Subject Date: 1894
- Town: Kennebunkport
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.1 cm x 18.1 cm
- Local Code: Morgan II.70.1
- Collection: Charles Morgan Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Brick Store Museum
117 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.