Letter from William Bayley to mother, September 11, 1782
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
William Bayley wrote to his mother, Jean Bayley of Falmouth, a widow, to tell her that he had married Sarah Linch a month previous. He told his mother he expected to see her in the winter.
- Title: Letter from William Bayley to mother, September 11, 1782
- Creator: Bayley, William
- Creation Date: 1782-09-11
- Subject Date: 1782-09-11
- Town: Portland, West Point
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME, NY
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 64, Box 2, Fl. 5
- Collection: Hawes, Andrew Papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.