Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This clothing was brought from China by Toy Len Goon (1891-1993) after her marriage to Dogan Goon when she came to Portland to live.
About This Item
- Title: Clothing worn by Toy Len Goon
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Silk
- Local Code: 2007.356.008 and 009
- Collection: Private collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.