Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Ingleton Schenck (d. 1938), believed to be the brother of Garett Schenck, Great Northern Paper Company's president.
Ingleton Schenck was known for his long-term employment at the paper company, where he worked with the pulp wood. In February of 1918, he relocated to work at the mill in Madison.
About This Item
- Title: Ingleton Schenck, Millinocket, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: Millinocket
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic Print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 6.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2957, Box 1/2
- Collection: Millinocket photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.