Main line coal tower in Oakfield, c. 1945
Contributed by Oakfield Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The old main line coal tower in Oakfield. Use of the coal tower was discontinued when deisel engines took over in 1950-1951.
- Title: Main line coal tower in Oakfield, c. 1945
- Creator: Sprague, Richard W.
- Creation Date: circa 1945
- Subject Date: circa 1945
- Local Name: B&A yard
- Town: Oakfield
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 16.5 cm
- Collection: Richard Sprague
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Oakfield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Oakfield, ME 04763
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.