Contributed by an individual through Whitefield Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The Charles F. Achorn house showed Italianate style influences as indicated by the two bay windows with panels underneath, a broad overhanging cornice, the paired front doors with etched glass, and Spindle style porch supports and balusters. The house at 89 Main Street is still there in 2017, but the granite wall is gone.
About This Item
- Title: Charles F. Achorn house, Coopers Mills, Whitefield, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Coopers Mills
- Town: Whitefield
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 13.7 cm
- Local Code: 2014.48.13
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Whitefield Historical Society
PO Box 176, Whitefield, ME 04353
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Buildings--Maine--Coopers Mills
- Houses & haunts--Charles F. Achorn
- Main Street (Whitefield, Me.)
- Whitefield (Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.