Morning call, Vermont, ca. 1910
Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Chansonetta Stanley Emmons traveled with her daughter Dorothy around rural New England to pursue their interest in photography. A number of Chansonetta's photographs, as seen here with two women having tea, show people in nostalgic dress and settings. The photographs are reminiscent of a earlier time period.
- Title: Morning call, Vermont, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- State: VT
- Media: Lantern slide, hand colored
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040 Box 5/A046
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.