Contributed by Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Maine photographer Chansonetta Stanley Emmons toured rural New England during the early 20th century taking photographs of local people and scenery. She is particularly well known for her rural landscapes.
Emmons used hand colored lantern slides, such as this, within the illustrated lectures she gave to supplement her income.
About This Item
- Title: Stanley Hill spring, Kingfield, ca. 1910
- Creator: Emmons, Chansonetta Stanley
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Kingfield
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Dimensions: 5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4040 Box 5/A053
- Collection: Chansonetta Stanley Emmons Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stanley Museum on deposit at Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.