Contributed by Old Berwick Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An elegant carriage, photographed on Portland Street in 1914, was presumably an entry in the South Berwick Centennial Parade.
One of the riders has been identified as a "Grace Frost of Berwick."
About This Item
- Title: Women in parade carriage, South Berwick, 1914
- Creation Date: 1914
- Subject Date: 1914
- Town: South Berwick
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm
- Collection: Donated by Charles R. Goodwin Family
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Old Berwick Historical Society
P.O. Box 296; Corner of Main and Liberty Streets, South Berwick, ME 03908
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--South Berwick
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--South Berwick
- Horse teams--Maine--South Berwick
- Horses--Maine--South Berwick
- South Berwick (Me.)--Maine--South Berwick
- Umbrellas--Maine--South Berwick
- Women--Maine--South Berwick
- Grace Frost
- Portland Street
- South Berwick
- South Berwick Village District
- trolley system
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.