Contributed by St. Joseph Healthcare
The Bishop of the Diocese of Maine conducted the groundbreaking ceremony for the new st. Joseph Hospital Building on Center Street in Bangor on March 19, 1962.
The new hospital building was dedicated on October 12, 1964, and opened for patients on November 23rd of that year.
About This Item
- Title: Dedication groundbreaking of St. Joseph Hospital building, Bangor, 1962
- Creator: St. Joseph Hospital, PR
- Creation Date: 1962-03-19
- Subject Date: 1962-03-19
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 21 cm
- Collection: St. Joseph Hospital Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:St. Joseph Healthcare
360 Broadway, PO Box 403, Bangor, ME 04402-0403
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.